Now Accepting Submissions: Jive's Digital Transformation Awards
Celebrate outstanding customer results in key areas of your business using Jive’s platform.
Jive's Digital Transformation Awards are presented to the top 25 customers who have demonstrated leadership and innovation by harnessing the power of collaboration and communication technology to engage their employees, customers and partners over the past year.
It's time for you to stand in the JiveWorld limelight and be recognized!
Why should you submit your organization's story?
How To Submit Your Story
- Click on the “Get Started Here” button below.
- Fill out the form on the award submissions page to sign up for an account.
- Complete your the award submission questions. You can work on your submission anytime between now and the deadline.
- The Jive Awards team will follow up with you on the status of your submission on March 15, 2017.
- Complete the submission by the deadline on April 3, 2017.
How to Prepare your Submission:
The deadline for submissions is April 3, 2017, and the entry process is simple; you’ll need to answer the following questions:
- Tell us about your journey to Jive and/or why your organization made collaboration and engagement a top priority. What are the key challenges you were trying to solve with your collaboration solution or customer community?
- Please describe your organizational and program goals for employee collaboration and/or customer and partner engagement.
- What key product elements do you leverage uniquely to help you achieve those goals? Please share your key features such as mobile, gamification, CRM integrations, etc.
- What results have you seen? Please share business outcomes, qualitative results (anecdotal feedback), specific success stories and quantitative metrics (e.g. revenue, cost savings, etc.). Be specific and as concrete as possible — the more quantitative data, the better.
- Visuals: Please share supporting visuals or screenshots; include at least one of your community, and one that relates to your key use cases.
Rules and Terms
- There is no fee to enter.
- Applications will be accepted starting February 8, 2017.
- The deadline for completing your organization’s application is April 3, 2017, at 11:59pm PST.
- Every question must be answered for the submission to be considered eligible. Incomplete applications will not be judged.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the panel of judges in full confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
- Only online submissions will be accepted.
- You confirm that you have the requisite authority to provide Jive with any materials you submit and have obtained all necessary consents to share such content, including screenshots, text and images.
Award winners will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of Jive senior leadership.
Jive will award organizations from the top 25 submissions. Of those 25 submissions, our judges will evaluate each of the stories and award five organizations an elite "Jive 5" distinction based on their outstanding achievements, industry-leading innovations and leadership in workforce collaboration or customer community engagement. These distinctions are specific to and reflective of the submissions we receive in a given year, and may change year to year, depending on the stories submitted.
Questions? Need help with your application?
Contact the JiveWorld team: email@example.com