Jive 101 Boot Camp
May 1, 2017
Social Business Boot Camp
Get ready for Jive 101 Boot Camp!
Are you a newcomer to Jive or a brand new Jive customer? This session is designed just for pre-launch communities or communities less than six months old. This session will help community managers, business strategists and technology leads get up to speed on the value of community and the key activities for success.
Jive 101 Boot Camp features:
- Learn about the four important phases when launching a community
- Collaborate with experienced Jive community specialists as well as other newcomers
- Get tips on how to survive JiveWorld and a chance to meet JiveWorld alumni with a community profile like yours
What makes Boot Camp different?
We’ve broken the conference mold for this event! With a round table conference set-up, you’ll participate in small group ice breakers, interactive collaboration sessions and have fun with hands-on creative activities. You’ll hear directly from successful customers as well as Jive experts and get experience with some of the key actions you’ll need to take for your own community launch.
- Hear real-world stories of community success
- Learn key steps for launching a community at your organization
- Network with Jive customers and community strategists
Envestnet Asset Management
JiveWorld14 speaker and Community Strategist
Northwestern University - MS Learning & Org Change